Recently we worked on a project for Ms. Nidhi Srivastav. We would like to share her experience with us, and how working for her made us explore further into customer demands and how to effectively satisfy them.
The client’s project brief was something as follows:
We were working on renovating a house where our client expected the results to look very classy and elegant. She was one of the clients who wanted to try something out of the box that would potentially give their home quite the posh vibes. The one thing she was very particular about was space management and with how much finishing the work would be done. TASKO being one of the most dedicated residential interior designers in Hyderabad decided to give it all for this project.
Things to be worked on included:
- The client wanted factory finished wardrobes installed in the kid’s bedroom and the guest room.
- Bedroom for children along with a side table.
- Making space in the house for storing things so that there was sufficient place for everything.
- Re-lamination where necessary.
The challenges with this project were:
- The family will be staying in the house during the period of renovation so we had to ensure that we wouldn’t be disrupting their everyday life with the renovation work going on.
- We had a fixed budget to work on without compromising the quality of work and materials used.
- As the client wanted a white coloured theme, we had to make sure that the rooms looked elegant and lively, and not dull.
It becomes quite difficult to work on a project where you have to keep in mind that space needs to be clean and that you have to work as per the daily schedule of the client so that you do not disturb them. If there is something that TASKO is very good at, it is our flexibility and making sure that our clients face no problem.
The final outcome of the project was as follows:
We happen to be the best interior designers in Hyderabad for a reason! Our client was really happy with the final look of the renovation project. When she came back from her business trip in Finland, she found everything as she has expected it to be. On her request, now her son’s bedroom had a very modern and exquisite look. Her storage problems were also sorted. Since then she has trusted us to deliver as promised and has referred us to other people looking for a renovation to be done.
When working on house renovations, it is important to keep in mind that whatever changes are made, they should work well with the already existing structure. One needs to understand the vibes of the place and try to maintain the same. At TASKO, we put a lot of emphasis on timely work performance and superior client satisfaction which pays off in the form of referrals and testimonials like these.